Acupuncture as Energy Medicine
Acupuncture seems to be an energetic-based system. At the same time it is also physical medicine. Best of both worlds! So versatile. But isn't everything physical just really dense energy anyways? So purely physical medicine could be considered energy medicine in a sense as well, although it would seem to lack the versatility of accessing that energy in a less-dense form.
And yes, it seems rather effective as an energy medicine! (I just noticed that the blog assignment actually had "Effective" in there.) It seems to provide tools for accessing that energy, even if we are unable to do so directly on our own.
What conclusions can you draw from Kirlian photography?
They're nice and colorful! Hopefully I will have a better idea after our little field trip on Wednesday...
Human intent as it affects health
As the old saying goes, "mind over matter". Although as with anything, I think it really depends on the person - I would think some people are more easily affected by their minds, while others not so much. But generally I think the power of our minds seems to be underestimated, and undervalued - so it is not used to its fullest extent, even in health and healing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
all energetic systems acess healing energy in a more direct way like accupuncture. this allows more direct nhealing effects faster.
ReplyDelete