My E-Prime Day
(I got up. I got ready for the day. The sun was shining. I headed off to work. I worked, I ate, I played. I came home and did my homework. Early to bed...)
"My body that I seem to inhabit appeared to shift from a horizontal position to a vertical one. I appeared to scrub myself clean and put on layers one by one. Electromagnetic radiation seemed to emanate from a point in the sky onto my bodily senses. I appeared to motor on down the blackrock surface. I seemed to make the moves that brought in the money, put veggies down my gullet, the corners of my mouth streaked up and I seemed to make chortling sounds. I appeared to retrace my steps in the opposite direction as this morning, arriving right where I started from, and appeared to push buttons on this shiny metallic thing, ending with the one labeled 'enter return'. Zzzz...zzzz...the hands pointed not yet to 10 and 12."
Ok, no idea if that is at all legit or what...
Can I synthesize East and West?
Throw in North and South there as well, and you can get the NEWS. Well, it is duality, East and West, two polar and complementary aspects of a unified whole - the idea of yin yang...although that is an Eastern concept, not necessarily readily embraced by the West. So...not easily done. Still working on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment