What evidence can I find for synchronicity?
Hmmm, anecdotal evidence...Last Wednesday, we received a fax about a patient who was being referred to our clinic, and I recognized the name of the referring acupuncturist, someone I had first met years ago, before she even went to TCM school. When she called to confirm, I said hello and we chatted about life, including our mutual friend through whom we know each other, and it dawned on me that that friend, whom I hadn't thought about in ages, had totally been in my dream the night before. Random coincidence? Perhaps. Making life interesting? Definitely.
Based on what I know, how would I explain connectivity?
Perhaps Qi - which is basically "relationship", perhaps more so than "energy". (One of my teachers always said that "energy" was a western Physics term, and not an acceptable definition of Qi.) Connectivity can be the obvious, but also the hidden matrix lying underneath the surface. It seems we can catch glimpses of it at the very least, as long as we are open to seeing it.
Or perhaps gravity is a form of connectivity?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment