Are all vibrations "good"?
Invoking the theory of relativity, it depends upon the viewpoint of the observer. I believe vibrations are just that, vibrations, with no attached judgment, until witnessed by an observer. The "good" or "bad" tag is placed there by the observer, such as the being who witnesses an earthquake.
Resonance in my world
Being Back in the Bay: I had left San Francisco, which I loved, but was still searching for "home", and just needed to get out of the city, and ended up going to school in Nelson, British Columbia. Nelson is an amazing place, but I just never totally felt at home. After school I settled on Portland, Oregon, it seemed like a good place. But I never really felt at home there either, and before too long I realized that I missed the Bay Area. And now that I am back, I am soooo much happier. And the best way that I have been able to explain it, is just that on a vibrational level, California, and more specifically San Francisco and the Bay Area, just resonate that much more with me. I can give other, more apparent reasons, but ultimately, that is what I feel is the underlying explanation. Must be all those rumblings in the ground...
Connections I can make between Energy and Qi?
Going back to relativity, if in E=mc2
E is energy,
m is mass, and
c is the speed of light, squared
and also knowing that
Qi is the commander of Blood, and
Blood is the mother of Qi
then couldn't one substitue
Qi for energy,
Blood for mass, and come up with
Qi = Blood x c2?
I sure think so :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow - I love it -- POETIC! Prophetic!?
ReplyDelete